We know convenient, secure communication with your physician is important, whether in the office, on the phone, or online.
The Follow My Health patient portal gives existing patients online access to a secure way to manage personal health care information at Washington University School of Medicine.
To ensure patient privacy, we request that you sign up for the portal in person at your physician’s office. If you attend more than one Washington University patient center, you only have to sign up once.
Planning your visit?
You’ll find helpful information on these pages:
About the patient portal
Most, but not all, Washington University Physicians use and provide their patients access to the portal. If your doctor uses the portal, you can sign up online, or enroll in the office at your first visit (then you’ll receive an email with instructions for logging in).
By logging into the patient portal, you can:
- Send messages to, and receive messages from, your physician’s office
- View all of your health records with participating Washington University Physicians
- View test results
- Request new appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Make a credit card payment
- Update your personal information