At the Washington University Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center, your patients will be in the best of hands.
To refer a patient
Please contact our office, and we’ll work with your office to coordinate a visit.
Why refer your patients to our center?
Just a few of the reasons we recommend referring your patients to us include:
- All physicians are board-certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Only SART member clinic in the region
- High success rates, and the most trusted and experienced unit in region
- Donor egg program (fresh and frozen)
- 75+ years of combined experience in the field
- All patients reviewed as a team prior to starting IVF
- Close communication with – and active referral back to – your practice once pregnant
- Two convenient office locations in the St. Louis area: Central West End and West County/Missouri Baptist
- eMessaging between patient and fertility team/MD available
- All fertility treatments offered, including but not limited to:
- Ovulation induction and artificial insemination (IUI)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Testicular sperm retrieval
- Egg/sperm/embryo freezing
- Third-party reproduction
- LGBTQ friendly