Currently, we are abiding by the recommendations made by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) that no further cycles should be initiated for ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, or in-vitro fertilization related procedures including frozen embryo transfers.
A few things to note:
- We are still welcoming new patient referrals.
- We’ve had great feedback from patients with the virtual visits.
- Filling out the new patient packet (available on our website) and the consultation visit and process are important first steps of the journey.
- With the initiation of new fertility treatments on hold, the doctors are using that time to determine the course of treatment(s) for patients – adding them “to the cue” to proceed when the hold is lifted.
- Our staff is happy to facilitate the process.
- We are still performing IVF cycles for fertility preservation for cancer or similar circumstances. This is only in patients that are about to start treatments that will impact their future fertility.
- We are still offering sperm cryopreservation for men that are about to undergo treatment that may impact their future fertility.